MinDgo is primarily a companion app to FreeMind and Freeplane, two great open source mind-mapping applications for your desktop. MinDgo allows you to view and edit mind maps on your iPhone and iPad.
If you’re not already a FreeMind or Freeplane user, you should be. If you’re already using one of these applications, you’ll want to have MinDgo in your pocket so that you will always have your mind maps with you. MinDgo is mind mapping on-the-go.
- iOS 9.2 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Import and Export mind maps
- Create new documents directly on device
- Import mind maps using
- iTunes File Sharing
- «Open in…» protocol
- Export documents to Mail, Messages, Dropbox and more.
- Open and save mind maps directly from Dropbox.
- Supports FreeMind 1.0.1 and FreePlane 1.5.9+ file format
View and Edit mind maps
- View mind maps as hierarchical lists to best take advantage of small device displays
- cut/copy/paste and rearrange nodes within mind map
- Edit node text
- Edit node note
- Format nodes using
Italics, Bold, Font Size, andNode Style.
- Supports both Plain Text and Rich Text node styles
- Rich Text nodes can be edited using simple HTML markup
Apply Physical Styles to nodes. Note 1: Limited to Physical Style elements corresponding to supported formatting options. Note 2: Supports predefined patters; Default, Normal, OK, Needs action, Hot, Detail, Folder, Topic, Larger Topic, Waiting Topic, Object/Keyword, Object of Code, Question, Open Question, Bad, Blue, Pink, Cyan, AutomaticMindMapRoot, MindMap1, MindMap2, MindMap3, MindMapDefault
- Add and remove Icons
- Change node Background Color
Display node Attributes