MinDgo 2 v2.0
MinDgo 2 v2.0 is now available from the iTunes App Store.
MinDgo 2 is a companion app to FreeMind and Freeplane, two great open source mind-mapping applications. The MinDgo 2 app allows you to view and edit mind maps on your small screen iOS devices.
What’s new in v2.0:
- Document synchronization. Documents can be imported, exported and synchronized with Dropbox.
- The document list is now ordered by the date most recently updated.
- Various internal updates and bug fixes.
Notice: MinDgo 2, MinDcard and Dropbox Incompatibility
We’re sorry to report that the MinDgo 2 v2.0 release comes with a known bug involving an incompatibility between MinDgo 2 v2.0, MinDcard v3.0 and the Dropbox app. This bug is only present with the specified app versions.
If you have all three of these apps installed, you may encounter difficulties in linking either MinDgo or MinDcard with Dropbox. If both apps are already linked with Dropbox, then you will not see the problem. This problem is being addressed and will come in the form of an updated version of MinDcard.
Short-term workarounds for this problem include;
- Wait for the availability of the updated MinDcard app before installing MinDgo 2 v2.0.
- Temporarily remove the Dropbox app. This will allow MinDcard and MinDgo to successfully link with Dropbox using the web interface. After both apps are linked, the Dropbox app can be reinstalled.