MinDcard 9.1 is now available from the iTunes App Store
- MinDcard now includes advertisements and is free of charge.
- Various usability and internal improvements.
Check out the MinDcard product page for app details. Enjoy.
Comments, questions, bugs? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MinDcard 9.0 is now available from the iTunes Store.
- MinDcard 9 brings the app up-to-date with iOS 10.
- Functionality is largely unchanged with the notable omission of Dropbox support.
Check out the MinDcard product page for app details.
MinDcard v3.1 is available for download from the iTunes App Store.
MinDcard is a companion app for FreeMind, Freeplane and compatible mind-mapping applications. MinDcard transforms annotated mind maps into study cards that are organized into decks using the Leitner Learning System.
What’s new in v3.1:
- Includes a fix to the (previously reported) incompatibility issue between MinDgo 2, MinDcard and Dropbox.
A Brief Introduction to MinDcard
MinDcard v3.0 is now available from the iTunes App Store.
MinDcard is an iOS app that filters FreeMind compatible mind maps, transforming specially annotated nodes into study cards. These study cards are then organized into decks and presented in a flash card manner using the Leitner Learning System.
What’s new in v3.0:
- Refreshed app internals (based on MinDgo 2)
- Updated app icon
- Minimum supported iOS version raised to 5.1